long time ago..

sorry for skipping the last 3(!) weeks ;) but actually i had really to
do some things for my exams.. (btw: i just had my last for this summer a
few hours ago)

and in birmingham, some people constantly didnt let me work, either
andreas with his great ideas, diego with his v4l-things and vincent..
yeah he was constantly doing unproductive things (like stealing my
badget) ;)

anyway: i will release the next version of cheese this week with the
following new features:

  * v4l-support! yay!
  * code cleanup and refactoring (really!)
  * updated translations
  * make window resizeable and store image in native resolution
  * new about-window
  * icons-permissions-fixes (they were installed with 0755, now its
0644)

after that release i want to begin the movie support ;)

cheers, daniel

--
this mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons
daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gmail com>