Progress Report / Mango Revamp

Hi list;

This week I could not talk with my mentor(?) Olav, and I wanted to make
design decision approved before starting to code. And later during week,
I think we aggreed about the design.

This week I'll see what I can do to implement that design. So that we
can discuss it more at GUADEC. So what I wanted to do pre-GUADEC is to
make it work, my post-GUADEC activity should be mostly doing beta
testing, code refactoring and deuglifying the interfaces.

I think I'm on track. Hardest part for me is to design phase, and
currently it looks like almost completed. Rest of the work is to put it
into action.

I also want to remind everyone to fill out the midterm surveys. You need
to login your GSoC account, and click the survey link there.

That's all.

Regards,
Baris