Progress report: Telekinesis

Hi,
last week I attended the GUADEC so it has been a great week but without
much coding progress, just some minor bug fixes in my empathy branch.

During the GUADEC I discussed with Sjoerd Simons (my mentor and
telepathy-salut developer) and Xavier Claessens (Empathy main author) so
now I have some ideas on how to improve my project. In particular Xavier
and I decided to change the file transfer dialogs in Empathy and use
something like the download manager found in Epiphany.

I'm going to spend the next days cleaning up my empathy patch, then I
should start working on the download manager.

--
Marco Barisione
http://www.barisione.org/