Progress Report: Lockdown and Deployment

Hi all,

Last week, I shifted my focus from Nautilus to GTK+ (more
specifically, the GTK+ filechooser) in order to maintain consistency
between the views offered by the filechooser and Nautilus.
I made some changes to gnome-control-center to actually read the
whitelist and the enabling key from Gconf and propagate it via
Xsettings.
Then I modified GtkSettings and modified the FileChooser to do the
actual whitelisting after reading the relevant values from
GtkSettings.
This week, the plan is to review/go through the patches for all the
components I have modified and finally submit those to bugzilla during
the weekend.
I also would force myself to finally finish the Deployers Guide to
Lockdown this week :-)

Cheers,
Sayamindu

--