Progress Report: Lockdown and Deployment

Hi all,

Last week I managed to add NautilusLockdownManager to Nautilus, a
singleton that would manage all lockdown settings within Nautilus [1].
Right now, it manages the restricted URI part, and if restricted view
is now enabled in Nautilus, the user will be restricted to within
$HOME (and any other whitelisted directory) and removable devices as
far as the file manager is concerned. Apart from understanding the
pathbar code, the rest of the work turned out to be pretty easy,
contrary to my expectations, I would say.
This week, my plan is to do the same thing to gtk+ filechooser for consistency.

Cheers,
Sayamindu

[1] http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/nautilus/branches/nautilus-lockdown/libnautilus-private/nautilus-lockdown-manager.c?revision=13052&view=markup

--