Re: Ago3 Report - 04.08.2007

Hi all

I agree with Thomas. The visual style, css etc. is not the important
issue. Anyway, design and system should be independent with xhtml. I
understand you need to have a base sheet which helps you to imagine the
future look.

Related to this, please note it must be possible to style AGO3 for
color-blind and other visual-handicaped users and that the unstyled
application would be easily readable for blind users with screenreaders.

P.S.: Bruno, what about sound themes?

--
Have a nice day
Lucas "Drom" Lommer

You can visit us at #gnome-art channel on irc.gnome.org IRC server

GnuPG: http://kdyne.net/general/download/certifikaty/gpg-public_key-Lucas_Lommer.asc