Re: Search extensions by UUID / UUID taken

On 11.04.2018 22:39, Yuri Konotopov wrote:
Let's wait several days for parthitce's response.
If he ignore my request we can assume that extension was abandoned and
remove it or transfer it to you.

Wonderfull. Do you want to get in touch with me then or prefer me to
poke you on the matter at date X?

There multiple requests for such documentation exists in Bugzilla [1]
and any help in providing it is welcome through Bugzilla (deprecated) or
merge/pull requests of repository mirrors - Gitlab [2] or Github [3].

I take it gitlab is prefered?