Re: Search extensions by UUID / UUID taken

10.04.2018 18:56, elbenfreund пишет:
Hello list,
Hello

project hamster [1] has just finished all new version of its shell
extension [2]. When I tried to upload it the form complained that the
uuid is already taken. Unfortunately there seem no way for me to figure
out what extension blocks it as far as I can tell. Is this true? And if
so, how to I proceed from here? The uuid in question is
"contact projecthamster org".
I can confirm that this UUID already taken. And email of extension author with that UUID is differs from yours.
Here is review URL (it's publicly available): https://extensions.gnome.org/review/7981

On a different note: it the "upload yours" form the right place for
updated versions of existing extensions, or is there a seperate form
that I missed?
It's right place. However you can not upload extension when it's UUID already taken by another author.

Thanks for all your work and contributions
Eric

[1] https://github.com/projecthamster
[2] https://github.com/projecthamster/hamster-shell-extension