Re: Search extensions by UUID / UUID taken

Hello list, hi Yuri,

first of all, thank you for your fast and helpfull reply.

On 10.04.2018 19:21, Yuri Konotopov wrote:
I can confirm that this UUID already taken. And email of extension
author with that UUID is differs from yours.
Here is review URL (it's publicly available):
https://extensions.gnome.org/review/7981

Thank you for getting in touch with the extension submitter. I contacted
him myself some weeks ago without any feedback :/ Whilst I
have no idea who he is I would like to resolve this via him revoking the
submission as well.

However, as we have worked hard these last couple of weeks to finish
this extension and quite a few people seem to look forward to this
release quite eagerly; is there any way to "claim" the uuid if we can
not resolve this in a timely fashion? Whilst I did not send this email
via the projects email address (as I would have to register them
separately) I could send an email from "contact projecthamster org" (the
uuid in question) to verify "domain ownership".

It's right place. However you can not upload extension when it's UUID
already taken by another author.

Thank you for the clarification. Related to this: is there any developer
focused documentation for sweettooth? If not, is there interest and a
place where you would be interested in contributions to such?

Thanks for your feedback
Eric, for project hamster