Find out what sends a window to the back ?

Hi,
    I'm trying to figure out a why a Window gets sent to the back, is there any way I can get info out of gnome-shell.

Background - I'm running a fullscreen app generated by Unity 3D, when I click on it, instead of the app registering a click the whole window gets sent to the back (also the whole window is offset in the Y direction).

here's a demo of the bug

I'm currenty downloading Unity3d so I can try and generate a small test case - I've noticed the same in Unity3D games, such as JazzPunk.

Drivers are oibaf, laptop n56vz, OS Ubuntu 15.04 64 bit glxinfo http://pastebin.com/w8eF4v8U

S++