Re: Bugs

They don't. Don't feel bad about reporting too many bugs.

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 9:54 AM, alex diavatis <alexis diavatis gmail com> wrote:
Emmanuele, Jasper,

Okay, although I think duplicate (or irrelevant?) bugs make your life really hard :)

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 4:35 PM, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
hi;

On 17 January 2014 14:15, alex diavatis <alexis diavatis gmail com> wrote:
> I wish you could clean up bugs from un-maintained modules or bugs you won't
> fix, because it makes hard to file new bugs, since you have to search if a
> bug exists.

bugs are usually marked as WONTFIX; people can ask them to be reopened
in the future.

unmaintained/obsolete projects are usually mass-closed; feel free to
file bugs on the bugzilla.gnome.org product if you come across one.

also, searching for bugs is common courtesy, but it's not *required*.
we can mark duplicates, so feel free to file bugs even if you're
unsure.