Bugs

I have a feeling this will upset the developers but I believe it has to be said.,
I recently read that there are 46,000 bugs in Gnome 3.
Now I would think logic would dictate that you fix bugs instead of implementing new features. Seems like the developers are more interested in change than fixing what is broken. If that logic was applied to automobiles I believe public outcry would demand that the vehicles be fixed first. Now, new features that no one really asked for are implemented and the bugs keep piling up and extensions that worked, don't, themes that worked, don't.
Well, enough of my rant.  I think you can see where I am coming from.