Re: Bugs

On Fri, 2014-01-17 at 14:56 +0100, Donato Marrazzo wrote:
This is even my feeling: there are few developers for a really short
version life (6 months!).
Since Gnome is the face of my OS, I expect robustness more than
fancies. I understand that fixing bugs is boring while implement new
feature is exciting, but we could meet in the middle.
My 2 cent opinion.

I use GNOME Shell and the related GNOME applications 50+ hours a week -
it is all stable and fast.  So whatever methodology is employed seems to
work quite well,  I am dogged by very few bugs.  The bugs I have filed
have mostly all been dealt with.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383