Re: Application with multiple icons

Le mardi 28 mai 2013 à 19:12 +0200, Donato Marrazzo a écrit :
Thank you very much. You're right both windows:

WM_CLASS(STRING) = "IBM Notes", "IBM Notes"
WM_CLASS(STRING) = "IBM Notes", "IBM Notes"
So you should report this bug to IBM...

Whille the icon names are differents... WM_ICON_NAME(STRING)
This icon name is not used by the Shell: it's the window icon, not that
of the application.

In desktop file I have no StartupWMClass, is there a way to work
around?
I don't think this will fix the problem, since the WM_CLASS is the same
for both windows anyway. But others will know better.

I'm not sure but I don't remember this behavior in Gnome 2.32,,, it
was so long time ago :-)
In 2.32, only window icons were shown, GNOME did not try to detect the
application.

Regards