Re: Application with multiple icons

There's no hope to address this issue?

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 2:36 PM, Donato Marrazzo <donato marrazzo gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm a lotus notes user which uses to open different windows with different icons: one for mail, one for chat one for sip call, etc.
In gnome 3, it happens that all windows change their icons with last window opened. E.g. I start with a mail, then I open a chat window, at this point I get two windows with the chat icon.
This is an annoying behavior causing confusion.
Is it a problem of lotus notes or it's a problem of gnome shell?
Is there a workaround?

Thank you

--
Ciao Donato