Re: Alt-F2 "Run Command" changes in 3.8

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 2:31 PM, Ozan Çağlayan <ozancag gmail com> wrote:
Took a screenshot for you.

Thanks! Yeah, I still think a little X in the upper right corner would have been cleaner. I never realized it could confuse people to not have an explicit "close" option (button or X), I automatically used ESC. I hope this change helps new users adopt Linux and Gnome. i just finished preparing my mother's new PC and she finds GS quite slick :-)

Cheers,
Gabriel