Re: My extension has an error but lg says it doesn't...

Just to let you know that I was finally able to find the problem, there was actually a simple syntax error spotted running gjs on the source files. I've got an other error with no line numbers afte that but this time it was easier to find the source. Then I started getting standard informative error logs.