Re: How do I use global.display.add_keybinding?

Alan Knowles - Thanks for that, it looks very useful.

On 3 February 2013 21:33, Jasper St. Pierre <jstpierre mecheye net> wrote:
> You can find some (albiet limited) documentation for the Shell toolkit here:
>
> http://developer.gnome.org/shell/unstable/

I notice that the docs for ShellGlobal don't specify any signals or
properties - is that by design (as in, they shouldn't be used) or is
it an accidental omission?

> Note that there is currently work on a new documentation system that can
> generate native JS documentation instead of C

I eagerly await such a thing :)

- Jason