Re: How do I use global.display.add_keybinding?

You can find some (albiet limited) documentation for the Shell toolkit here:

http://developer.gnome.org/shell/unstable/

Unfortunately, we don't generate mutter documentation yet. You can find the documentation for meta_display_add_keybinding here:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/mutter/tree/src/core/keybindings.c

You can also look through the .gir file, which is where the GJS bindings are generated from:

    /usr/lib64/mutter/Meta-3.0.gir

Note that there is currently work on a new documentation system that can generate native JS documentation instead of C, directly from the GIR file, and when that is completed, hopefully we can generate and upload mutter documentation, too.