Re: [Gnome-Shell] Text editors shadowing

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 7:17 AM, Alejandro T. Colombini
<atcolombini gmail com> wrote:
> El mar, 04-09-2012 a las 14:31 +0200, Olav Vitters escribió:
>> When 'maximized' side by side? That should be fixed in 3.6.
>
>   I have 3.4 here, but it's nice that they disabled it. However I most
> often use Gedit blocked to be always in front, and Anjuta at background,
> and use Gedit to see thigs I need as a reference for what I'm writing in
> Anjuta, as if I was working with two screens. If this effect can be
> disabled or is not present in 3.6, I'll just wait, if not, I'll have to
> get used to use both editors 'maximized' as you say which is a little
> ankward with all the plug-in panels in anjuta, but not impossible.

Alejandro, I'm not clear on what your problem is; are you referring to
the text color in the unfocused window?

If your problem is what I think it is you can work around that by
creating a file ~/.config/gtk-3.0/gtk.css with the following line:
@define-color theme_unfocused_text_color @theme_text_color;

Cheers,