[Gnome-Shell] Text editors shadowing

Hi,
  I've been using Gnome Shell since it became available to the testing
Debian distribution. Some months ago I've noticed the editors shadowed
when they where on background. I use Anjuta IDE and Gedit along and as
I need to look to the code of both of the editors, the shadowing effect
is kind of weird to read.
  Now, my question is if this has someting to do with gnome-shell and if
there's any way to disable this effect or an extension to manage it or
even any option in the editors.

Thanks.

PS: if I messed up sending this here, please tell me where can I send
this doubt. Thanks again.