Re: [Gnome-Shell] Text editors shadowing

El mar, 04-09-2012 a las 14:31 +0200, Olav Vitters escribió:
> When 'maximized' side by side? That should be fixed in 3.6.

  I have 3.4 here, but it's nice that they disabled it. However I most
often use Gedit blocked to be always in front, and Anjuta at background,
and use Gedit to see thigs I need as a reference for what I'm writing in
Anjuta, as if I was working with two screens. If this effect can be
disabled or is not present in 3.6, I'll just wait, if not, I'll have to
get used to use both editors 'maximized' as you say which is a little
ankward with all the plug-in panels in anjuta, but not impossible.

Thanks.