Re: Problem with gnome-shell-extension-prefs on GNOME 3.4.2

It would be ok to test it out I think, but I'm not very confident
patching and all that. When you say its at the top of the git-tree,
which version of gjs is that that it might be patched in and sent
upstream.

Is that the version of the rpms built that have to be forced? I'm sure
theres not a whole lot that can go wrong forcing the install and if so I
can always revert via runlevel 3.