Re: Problem with gnome-shell-extension-prefs on GNOME 3.4.2

Just in case it helps others that *do* crash the prefs tool are:

- status-area-horizontal-spacing also a fabulous extension by Amy
- Window Buttons by Amy
- Maximus by Amy, which is also throwing an error that holds the prefs
tool open now, under the latest 3.4.2-3.7.1 which I just updated to here
and it reoccurs any time I try to open the prefs tool for that
extension, in the last 3.4.2 it would just crash and disappear like the
others do: http://paste.opensuse.org/15445377

- Dash to Dock
- Activities Configurator
- Multiple Monitor Panels

Besides the one which still crashes it, the others all make the box
segfault and vanish with no stack trace, immediately.