Re: Signals for when any window changes in any way

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 7:48 AM, Jasper St. Pierre
<jstpierre mecheye net> wrote:
> In Fedora, for me, they're provided by the mutter package. In some
> distros, it's provided by the -dev package (the one that provides the
> headers)

Thanks. I'm in Ubuntu 12.04 and have already installed libmutter &
libmutter-dev & have the header files, but I don't get the .gir, only
the .typelib. However I have access to a Fedora computer at work, so I
guess I'll just steal them from there.