Re: Signals for when any window changes in any way

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 10:46 PM, Jasper St. Pierre
<jstpierre mecheye net> wrote:
> girs don't go in /usr/lib*, they go in /usr/share/gir-1.0

Ok, I do have a few .gir files in there. It's rather sparse though
compared to the list of .typelibs I have - for example Meta-*.gir
isn't there, so that brings me back to trying to convert the typelib
into the .gir.

I just noticed though - one of the `g-ir-scanner` attempts actually
did produce a .gir file for Meta (even though all the attempts exited
with failure), and that .gir file seems good enough! I'll use that for
now.