Re: Signals for when any window changes in any way

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 11:03 PM, Jasper St. Pierre
<jstpierre mecheye net> wrote:
> OK. Meta-3.0.gir should be in /usr/lib*/mutter.
>
> The general rule is that private girs go with their typelib dirs in
> lib*, and public girs go in /usr/share/gir-1.0

Well, it isn't. `find /usr -name Meta-3.0.gir` gives nothing, and
`/usr/lib*/mutter` has just the typelib. I do have the public ones
though.
So - is there somewhere I can download these from if I find they're
missing? (I haven't attempted to build gnome-shell on this computer
and I assumed that that was when the .gir files were generated).