(o_
//\  Regards, Groeten,
V_/_ Bas Burger.

On Fri, 13 Jul 2012 16:38:26 -0400
"Jasper St. Pierre" <jstpierre mecheye net> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 4:20 PM, Yaa101 <yaa101 xs4all nl> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for the answers so far Jasper.
> >
> > I found the solution to the table/scrollview problem.
> > I have to put the table into a boxlayout and put that boxlayout into
> > the scrollview to make the table contents appear in the scrollview.
> > Putting the table directly into the scrollview will show an empty
> > scrollview.
> >
> > I haven't played with scrollable yet, it seems too difficult with my
> > current reference documentation.
>
> It should complain wildly in stderr, but maybe you weren't looking
> there :)
You mean in lookingglass on the error log? nope, no complaints there,
not before my solution nor after.

> >> Most CSS properties are supported by all elements, and you can add
> >> your own properties by looking them up on the theme node.
> >
> > Can you explain further? looking up where?
>
> On the theme node
theme node? please elaborate, just trying to learn here and sometimes I
have to get pointed to what I am missing.

> > And to come back at my first question, is there any reference
> > document for ST besides the C version?
>
> Currently, no. There is going to be a new doc tool which will handle
> language differences when generating docs, hopefully. It should for
> the most part be a 1:1 mapping, except when it isn't (destroy notify,
> gerror, out parameters). If work on the doc tool doesn't improve,
> maybe we can lay down some rules of how to translate the C API into
> the JS API. That would be a shitty last resort, though.

That is a bummer, also I cannot imagine that you, the developers, are
able to keep track mentally the big complex beast you created.
I can say that I had easier targets to program, on the other hand the
challenge of treading new territory is nice.

I hope you succeed though.