JS documentation ST...

Hello all,

Does somebody know where to find a proper reference on ST for gjs?
I can find the C references ( http://developer.gnome.org/st/3.4/ ) but
they lack detail on usage and interaction within the js system.

What I am searching for is a document ala
( http://www.roojs.com/seed/gir-1.2-gtk-3.0/gjs/index.html ) but for ST.

Is there any document that has this information?

For instance I want to know what CSS properties each ST element use.

Also I want to know how I can scroll a St.Table as putting it in a
St.ScrollView will give an empty ScrollView on screen and using the
table without a scrollview will show the table way too large.

--
(o_
//\  Regards, Groeten,