Re: JS documentation ST...

Thanks for the answers so far Jasper.

I found the solution to the table/scrollview problem.
I have to put the table into a boxlayout and put that boxlayout into
the scrollview to make the table contents appear in the scrollview.
Putting the table directly into the scrollview will show an empty
scrollview.

I haven't played with scrollable yet, it seems too difficult with my
current reference documentation.

> Most CSS properties are supported by all elements, and you can add
> your own properties by looking them up on the theme node.

Can you explain further? looking up where?

And to come back at my first question, is there any reference document
for ST besides the C version?

--
(o_
//\  Regards, Groeten,