Two or three things I see coming in gnome-shell

Hello, I translated my text translated from French via google, I do not know if I'm on the right list

I use Fedora 16 - 64-Bit

- Better management of virtual desktops
Problem:
When more than three windows in an office, it becomes difficult to work. In my case, I usually click with the middle button on the title bar of a window to the passing in the background. But when I have lots of windows I say, "It's hassle and complicated to change the windows." Then I look back I have several offices available to me I go to work and I spread my windows on my various offices.
Solution:
When it was launched more than three windows, the behavior of the application launcher changes. When you click on an icon of a program, it no longer starts in the current desktop mode but remains in activity mode. This allows us then to distribute the application to the proper desktop.

- Better management of the screensaver
Problem:
To detect when the user is not in front of his screen, the system examines the use of the mouse. But this is not always relevant, because I can very well not use the mouse but watch a video with totem.
Solution
Add a button to totem to tell the system that it should not start the standby screen and / or warn the user that the screen saver will launch and offer to disable the screen saver time of the video.

- Better management of evolution and rhythmbox as background
Problem:
There are often many applications already launched and the two applications should not remain there permanently open and takes up space. Yet we need to open evolution to see if we receive new messages. And we keep open rhythmbox since we're listening to music
Solution:
Ensure that Evolution is running in the background but without a GUI and / or have a daemon that checks the mail. For rhythmbox, make music playback or radio is being transferred to a body that plays the songs, Rhythmbox will close but in this instance the notification area will continue to play songs.

- Better device management hot
Problem
When I connect a new device, the system initiates a new instance of nautilus even if it is already running
Solution
Open the device in a new tab

- Move the windows of other offices with the mouse
New feature:
When I move a window to the lower edge of the screen, the active mode appears and allows me to move my window to other offices

- Management of Gnome 3 PC in the same LAN
New feature:
Allow a simple way to share documents between multiple computers under gnome 3. I right click on a document or folder, and I check a sharing option. It instantly appears on all computers in the network. Also allow to send a document to a single computer network, by right click to send.

Thanks for your work

Jérôme PERRET

In french here: http://forum.ubuntu-fr.org/viewtopic.php?id=237222&p=61