Re: web page with instructions for getting 'gnome 2' experience back

> slashdot certainly does not yield a general demographic;  and you have
> no way to separate actual users from trolling natterers.

Well, trolling can be considered as noise and as long as signal to
noise ratio is acceptable it does not matter.

> There are usability studies, accessibility studies, and there have been
> long discussions about these, and long feedback periods.  I'd suggest
> you participate in those if this topic interests you.  This list isn't
> really the appropriate forum to reach into those topics.

I would be interested to take a look at data from studies that have
been done about gnome-shell. I was able to find this page:
https://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/Design/UsabilityTesting/PhaseI. It
contains a testing document with hypotheses. Where is the data where
hypotheses are proven?

BR,
Sami