Re: Concerning the javascript code location and extensions

The fork option is under consideration but, as you said, there are obvious downsides.
The thing with G3 fallback is also under consideration, is just that we would like to keep many of the Shell features, such as the Overview mode, for instance.
Migrating our current solution from G2 to G3 is also a must do, as graphic acceleration is not present in every workstation in our deployment environment, but we would like to have Standard and Fallback modes as similar as possible.

Best regards, and thanks to both of you for taking care about this.
--

Sw.E. D.H. Bahr
Nova Desktop Development Leader