Re: windows stuck

Le mercredi 09 novembre 2011 à 20:07 +0100, Peter Hagen a écrit :
> Hi there,
>
> I'm quite new to this mailinglist, but have been using Gnome for quite
> some time. I love the new Gnome 3 and had it on ubuntu 11.04 already,
> and now of course with 11.10 also. Currently I have 3 installations,
> with one on a MacBook (4.2?.. the white one). It works smooth, for one
> strange thing. I thought for a moment that it had to do with Skype,
> but I think it happened without also once. But, mostly I notice it
> when using a skype chat. Im just typing, and then suddenly, when I
> want to click another window, nothing happens. Also scrolling in the
> other window doesn't work. In some cases I can just keep on typing,
> which works, and the windows also get updated all the times. I also
> cant move the skype windows.. or close it.  Also going to the left
> upper corner doesnt do anything. Then I click on something in the
> skype screen, like the chat history dropdownlist, which does popup,
> and after that, I can move the screens again. I dont have this issue
> with the 2 other machines.
Please file a bug at
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gnome-shell

The most interesting information for the developers is the contents of
your ~/.xsession-errors file right after the problem happened. Also
specify the version of Ubuntu you're using on the machine where the bug
happens.

> The laptop runs on an intel chipset, I guess, while the other 2 have
> nvidia. Could it be something with QT and Intel? Any ideas?
Intel, maybe; please tell on the report what's your exact graphics card,
(see the output of lspci). Qt, it's hard to tell - does the problem
happen only with Qt apps running?

Regards