RE: object introspection from lg

Ok, thanks to all of you!

From: gnome-shell-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:gnome-shell-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of bleiburg
Sent: 09 November 2011 23:48
To: gnome-shell-list gnome org
Subject: RE: object introspection from lg

If I recall correctly, there's a catch tough - for introspected objects,
> only properties/methods which have been used through
> gobject-introspection before will show up.

thats true the properties are only shown after the first use.

Have a look at the _javascript_ Object class. Object.keys(obj) is quite similar to dir(obj) in python.
https://developer.mozilla.org/en/_javascript_/Reference/Global_Objects/Object

clemens

This email and any attachments are confidential and access to this email or attachment by anyone other than the addressee is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender and delete the email including any attachments. You must not disclose or distribute any of the contents to any other person. Personal views or opinions are solely those of the author and not of Trafigura. Trafigura does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference. By communicating with anyone at Trafigura by email, you consent to the monitoring or interception of such email by Trafigura in accordance with its internal policies. Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to deal at any price quoted.