Re: Hiding minimized windows from Overview?
- From: Adam Williamson <awilliam redhat com>
- To: Milan Bouchet-Valat <nalimilan club fr>
- Cc: gnome-shell-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Hiding minimized windows from Overview?
- Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 17:27:46 -0700
On Sat, 2011-05-28 at 12:04 +0200, Milan Bouchet-Valat wrote:
> > Yes, there is. Right-click on the window title, and click minimize.
> > There is also a dconf setting which can re-enable the minimize button,
> > and gnome-tweak-tool provides an interface to this.
> It's still present, but the menu is merely a leftover, there was even a
> discussion about removing it. And let's not speak about tweaking
> GSettings, that's of course possible, but clearly not the standard Shell
Well, preserving the preference is a statement of sorts. If the devs
really just wanted to make it flat impossible to minimize windows it
would be easy enough to make it no longer possible to do it even via
Fedora QA Community Monkey
IRC: adamw | Fedora Talk: adamwill AT fedoraproject DOT org
] [Thread Prev