Re: Hiding minimized windows from Overview?

My bad, but the fact remains that minimizing a window will change nothing in overview.
My point was more that you have to reconsider your workflow instead of trying to retrieve a feature that's becoming less useful.

On Fri, 2011-05-27 at 22:20 -0400, Cyril Arnaud wrote:
> There is no minimize per say in Gnome Shell (there not even a button
> for this).

Yes, there is. Right-click on the window title, and click minimize.
There is also a dconf setting which can re-enable the minimize button,
and gnome-tweak-tool provides an interface to this.