Re: The good, the bad, the insane

On 5/26/2011 5:51 PM, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
(e) there is an extension available [in at least the openSUSE GNOME3
STABLE repo] that adds Suspend & Power Off as discreet items on the
menu.
@Adam:
Perhaps one of your audience is not system admins/power users(users of tweak* & extensions).
Describing people as "suffering" because of this design decision is way
beyond absurd.  I'm just more convinced a segment of users will attack
every single component that was *changed* from GNOME2 to GNOME3;
regardless of if it matters at all.
People are still using desktops which is _not_ the same as your laptop, I should say more but you should do and test more. You have heard the obvious reasons why this was discussed in length @bugzilla and in this list. Do I repeat it over again?

Regards,
Allan