Re: delaying hot-corner activation

Hello,

I have the same problem with a totally different setup...

I use a Dell 27" monitor with a resolution of 2560 x 1440. On this machine I am used to moving the mouse quite fast (a gamer mouse with high DPI) which feels comfortable most of the time for the long distances. But at the same time it makes me less precise, so I accidentally hit the hot corner almost in each single case when I want to aim at the "File" menu of a window.

After using Gnome 3 for two weeks or so, I really feel that the bottom left corner would have been the better choice as "hot corner".

In my opinion, an extra delay would not be helpful, as changing between applications with the mouse is already slow enough.

Regards,
	Marc