Re: Dialog box locked to under title bar. Can we make it fade?

On Thu, 2011-05-12 at 09:55 -0400, Marcus Alan Lines wrote:
> I didn't know that cutting & pasting information from one application
> to another, raises one into the realm of a power user.

That's not what this is about. It is about dialogues which are set *by
the application* to block interaction with their respective parent
windows (usually the application's main window).

If a dialog requires interaction with another window, the application
shouldn't make it blocking.

Florian