Re: Feature Request

On 05/09/2011 04:25 AM, kaddy080 gmail com wrote:
Hi All
I am using Gnome 3 / Gnome-shell on ArchLinux...
As am I, and I love it :)
Feature Request:

A new Category introduced in the list called "Recently Installed"
Which obviously shows your last few applications you installed so you
can quickly navigate.....
Currently, if I'm not mistaken, GNOME 3 is going to highlight recently installed applications somewhat like Windows XP did (not sure if Vista/7 do, as I've never used them). Personally I think that your solution is much better, as I've always found highlighted applications to be a little annoying. This is much easier to search through, though maybe these two ideas could be combined somehow?