Feature Request

Hi All
I am using Gnome 3 / Gnome-shell on ArchLinux... Very nice Job the Team has done so far...
look forward to seeing Gnome 3 continue to innovate and add new features

Anyways, I have a small feature request... If there is a better place to ask then please let me know
where to go other than here

Scenerio
You have just been installing a few applications you found in the Repository that describes the software as Media Players, So
You went ahead and installed a few of those applications trying to find a good one to try out but can't remember the name
of a couple of them at first..... and instead of wasting time going through all the applications in the Sound and video category........

Feature Request:

A new Category introduced in the list called "Recently Installed"
Which obviously shows your last few applications you installed so you
can quickly navigate.....

What do you think? Or would this feature be a waste of time since I have heard that Zeitgeist is coming to Gnome 3.2 which I guess would show
you your history anyways?

just a suggestion...

cheers