Re: Instant Message notifications

this is a neat idea, but as before, i strongly suggest to move the whole notification bar orientation to the left side of the screen, so that iw ouldn't conflict with the scrollbars of fullscreen windows. the button to scroll down is hard to hit already since it's so close to the hot-corner, not to mention if it was overlayed by some graphics. the bottom-left corner is unused in most of he application) in fact, i don't know any that use it), so would be a perfect place.