Re: Instant Message notifications

I actually love the idea of unobtrusive notifications, however, if I miss get instant message from my boss that says our website is down, I need to make sure I don't miss that message. I was hoping there was a setting to allow messages from certain contexts (empathy) to remain visible until dismissed.