Re: Designing "Finding and Reminding"

-------- Message original --------
Objet : Re: Designing "Finding and Reminding"
De : Korbé <korbe romandie com>
À : Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me>
Cc :

It's right. We need, of curse, a privacy respect methode.

For exemple:
- An entry in the Application Menu (in the top panel of GS) nammed "Forget thisvactivity" or a button in the title bar of the window. When you choose it, the system don't record what you do.
- Crypte the database of this "Big Journal" like with the password database of Seahorse. Then, if a people can get it from your hard drive (or SSD), he can't extract any informations.

-----
Gendre Sébastien