Re: Designing "Finding and Reminding"
- From: Colin Walters <walters verbum org>
- To: Federico Mena Quintero <federico gnome org>
- Cc: gnome-shell-list <gnome-shell-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Designing "Finding and Reminding"
- Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 19:32:43 -0400
On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 6:38 PM, Federico Mena Quintero
<federico gnome org> wrote:
> The infrastructure for the journal is of course the Zeitgeist engine
> and its data loggers.
If we're modifying applications, the focus should be on adding API to
GTK+ to accommodate whatever it is the design calls for. In this
case, GtkRecentManager seems like a good fit.
] [Thread Prev