Re: Feedback

On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 8:25 PM, Allan E. Registos <allan registos smpc steniel com ph> wrote:
On Saturday, 30 April, 2011 09:40 PM, Jasper St. Pierre wrote:
====== Suspend instead of Shutdown ======

Surely this has been discussed extensively, I just want to mention that suspend simply does not work for me (tested on two computers, both do not wake up correctly).
I guess they do not want to listen as I recall.

Well, I wouldn't say that.. I'm sure there at least in Fedora that the distros will be trying to get suspend working.  Suspend has to work.  It needs to be exactly like the Mac.  My wife for instances, always closes, she never shuts down her laptop.  The same can be said of both desktop and laptop.

It is a matter of getting distros to fix it.  Personally, gnome 3 is about pushing distros to start fixing as much of this stuff as possible.

sri