Re: No minimise/maximise (again)

Is this something that will eventually find its way back to the control
panel like it was in gnome 2.x?

These things were easy to configure before, and I agree that being able
to easily change these settings is important to help users feel more
comfortable... That said, after a few days of working exclusively in
Gnome 3, I can say I don't miss those buttons anymore... it just looked
strange and took a few hours to get used to...

All in all, the new way of dealing with windows and workspaces is fairly
intuitive and drastically efficient...