Re: GNOME-SHELL, criticism and suggestion and thanks for your job

On Monday, 07 March, 2011 03:31 PM, informalibre montceau wrote:
- Finally, for my part, I think he should really have a new set of
icons, much prettier because gnome-shell makes the icons much more value
than usual. And there's very ugly. But no doubt you're working.
Answer: This icon set for exemple:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_UqUwVPikChs/SLWRa5YtGlI/AAAAAAAAE6o/fNzN1lBpQS4/s1600-h/square_dock.png
They look more professional (than what we have in GNOME for ages) and this is good for a dark theme and I assume that GS's default theme is dark.

--
There must be a computer language that is 100% visual, but runs at the speed of the C language.