GNOME-SHELL, criticism and suggestion and thanks for your job

Hello,

I just tried the latest version of gnome-shell, and the opinions of
users of gnome are not very good.I know you work hard to provide us with a desktop environment very
beautiful and effective.I give you fair comment, and a mockup of trying to solve their problems.

- They would be less upset when they go to work. Indeed, as we click on
"activity", it's disturbing and they lose track of their work.

Answer: Keep in the background and transparent application on which he
worked. And to other applications in the foreground. As if "gnome shell"
is appended to transparency on the current application.

Here are the pictures, first:
http://www.informalibre.fr/gnome-shell/Picture.png

And then from "Windows":
http://www.informalibre.fr/gnome-shell/Windows.png

- Another person finds it easier to quickly change the spot by clicking
on the taskbar and rapidly changing applications. Rather than go through
gnome-shell.
Answer: To address this concern, why not bring up a menu on the right so
that when you use the mouse wheel above, this place makes applications
such as in a ring. Exemple:
http://www.informalibre.fr/gnome-shell/switcher.png

- Finally, for my part, I think he should really have a new set of
icons, much prettier because gnome-shell makes the icons much more value
than usual. And there's very ugly. But no doubt you're working.
Answer: This icon set for exemple:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_UqUwVPikChs/SLWRa5YtGlI/AAAAAAAAE6o/fNzN1lBpQS4/s1600-h/square_dock.png

- Finally, I tried to see if it would not be possible to add direct
links to applications and file later. Because going through "activity"
and only then "Applications" every time is not very visible. Hence the
link "Windows Applications, Files" in the bar above.

For the rest, except following email from me, assume you've done a great
job.

Thank you in advance for your attention
Jerome Perret